Easier shopping for customers with disabilities
We’re committed to making our stores and services accessible to everyone. If you need any help at all, please call or ask us in store and we’ll do everything we can to make things easier for you. You can either choose to visit our stores in person, or order most goods by phone or the internet for home delivery. Goods ordered by phone can be delivered to a room of your choice.
We also offer an audio CD version of our services and many of the products in the catalogue. Please call 01435 862 737 for a copy.
How to shop in store
All you need to do is follow these 4 easy steps
- Select – browse the catalogue or our internet site in the comfort of your own home or use one of the catalogue points in store. We have magnifiers and induction loops in most stores plus low level browser units in many stores for easy access for wheelchair users.
- Check stock – you can check to make sure your local store has what you want in stock before you leave home, and then reserve the item ready to collect. You can
- Ring & Reserve by calling 0870 600 10 10.
- Check on line at www.argos.co.uk
- By mobile phone, using our ‘text and take home’ service Text 61201. (Use your mobile to text the catalogue number and store name or number with a space in between them to the above number and we’ll reply straight back to tell you if it’s in stock, with an option to reserve it. If we don’t have it, we can text you when we do.
Once in store you can check stock at any catalogue point in store by using our stock checkers. If you require assistance in using the stock checker, please ask any member of staff. Pay – you can pay at any till point in store or use our quick pay kiosks. If you require assistance at the till points, please ask any member of staff. Collect – your receipt will tell you which collection point to collect your items from, and our sales assistants will confirm the details to you. Most stores have a ‘call forward’ system which will make an announcement when your items are ready to collect, so you can continue to browse while you’re waiting. If you require assistance, please ask any member of staff.
How to shop from home
You can also shop from home by telephone or using our website www.argos.co.uk. Items can be delivered to any address (UK mainland and Northern Ireland). We only charge £5.95 for small items and £8.95 for larger items, this is per order and not per item, so if you’ve got lots to get it’s a good idea to order it all at the same time. Please check your catalogue; argos.co.uk, or call the number below for more details.
We can deliver to a room of your choice, too!
Shop by telephone
You can use either of these numbers to place an order for home delivery:
Minicom service (you will need a textphone) 0870 600 60 11
0870 600 20 20.
Whether you want to make or check on your order or just change a delivery date, we’re only a phone call away. To enquire about existing orders you can use either the Minicom service as above or 0870 600 89 90.
You can also shop on line on www.argos.co.uk
Browse the catalogue and see all the latest products and prices at argos.co.uk. You can order items for home delivery or check stock and reserve them at your local store.
If you require any other information regarding
specific stores or have any questions or
suggestions, please use the feedback facility above