|Monday|| 09:00 - 17:00
|Tuesday|| 10:00 - 17:00
|Wednesday|| 09:00 - 17:00
|Thursday|| 09:00 - 17:00
|Friday|| 09:00 - 17:00
|Saturday|| 09:00 - 12:30
Santander UK plc know every customer has different requirements and we endeavour where possible, to make physical adaptations to our locations, which is an ongoing project. Where physical adaptation is not possible, we will always do our best to give you help and assistance to make your visit as pleasurable as possible.
We work with Direct Enquiries to give all our customers detailed information of the facilities and services that we provide within each location.
Santander adhere to the Equality Act, and in an effort to assist our customers we can provide alternative languages in some of our branches. Please see below for branch specific details.
Should you require any information, have any feedback or any changes you would like to see, please contact us via Direct Enquiries. All feedback is welcome.
Making your life easier for you
You will find your local branch facing the main Market Square, next to Clinton Arms Court.
Parking is available in the nearby multi-storey car park.
At Santander we want to offer all our customers the same range of products and services, but we recognise that some people may have additional needs. We have developed a number of services to make doing business with us easier for everyone. If you have a particular need that we do not currently cater for, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
Our services for customers who are deaf, hard of hearing or with speech impairments
If you are hard of hearing, deaf or have speech impairments, we provide dedicated textphone numbers giving text access to our call centres or you can use a Text Relay (formerly Text Direct) operator to relay messages to us.
For Sign Language
We can also provide a fully qualified British Sign Language interpreter for meetings in branches.
Please let the branch know two weeks in advance to give us time to arrange it.
Making branches accessible for all our customers
All new and refurbished branches of Santander will be designed, wherever possible, to make them more convenient and accessible for everyone, including:
- Automatic doors
- Level access in the main banking hall
- A low-level counter
- Hearing loops
- Cash machines & DATMs
Our services for customers with visual impairments
Making documents easier to read
- Brochures in large print, audio or Braille
- Letters and statements in large print, audio or Braille
- For more immediate assistance staff will be happy to assist in the completion of forms, etc.
Making documents easier to fill in
- We can give you a Braille or large print template to help you with completing cheques
Making it easier to sign your cards
- We can give you a signature template to help you sign debit and credit cards
- If you have problems signing, please contact either your local branch or one of our call centres
Making it easier to use your debit cards
- With the card details in Braille - ideal for using when you order goods or services by phone or over the Internet
Santander is developing its distribution channels around the needs of all of its customers. Customers can manage their accounts by:
- Our branch network providing UK coverage
- Post Office: where our commercial, business banking and current account customers can transact at around 12,000 locations across the UK.