We offer a range of services to help make John Lewis an easier, more convenient place to shop.
- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collections Point on the Ground floor near menswear.
- Deliveries - Free delivery is offered on all purchases over £30. Any purchase less than £30 will incur a £3 delivery charge.
- Telephone shopping Please 0161 491 4040.
- Accessible parking - there are spaces reserved for disabled customers in the car park at ground level.
- Toilets for wheelchair users on the ground floor next to Toys and Stationary, and in the Brasserie on First Floor.
- Accessible Fitting Rooms in Fashions and Childrenswear.
- Hearing Loops fixed loops are available at each register bank in the shop. Mobile hearing loops are available for loan from Customer Services on the First Floor.
- Shopmobility manual or motorised wheelchairs are available on ground floor near the perfumery entrance to John Lewis. Telephone 0161 747 8046.
- Large Print or Audio Tape please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
We welcome your comments, so please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Customer Services Manager
1 Peel Avenue
The Trafford Centre