We offer a range of services to help make John Lewis an easier, more convenient place to shop.
- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our customer Collections Point in the service yard off Wigmores North.
- Deliveries - Free delivery is offered on all purchases over £30. Any purchase less than £30 will incur a £3 delivery charge.
- Telephone shopping - call us on 01707 323456.
- Mobile Induction Loop - we have a mobile induction loop which is available for use.
- Accessible parking - there are two spaces reserved for disabled customers in the John Lewis car park. There are also four spaces on Wigmores North and two on the Parkway.
- Toilet for wheelchair users - on the First floor next to the Place to Eat.
- Loan of wheelchairs, bookable in advance. Call extension 4549.
- Shopmobility. To book a manual or motorised wheelchair from the Howard Centre, call 01707 336688
- Public telephone for wheelchair users.
- Fitting Room facilities - Both Women and Men's fitting rooms are accessible.
We apologise to wheelchair users
- Some entrances do not have automatic doors.
- Sports and Books departments only have stair access. Any of our staff will be happy to help you.
We welcome your comments, so please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Customer Service Manager
Welwyn Garden City