The contents of this Website generally available to visitors to the Website such as text, graphics, images and other material ("Material") has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing information about Direct Enquiries Limited ("Direct Enquiries") and the Direct Enquiries' register. Whilst all reasonable care and skill has been used in compiling the Materials no warranty as to the accurateness, reliability or completeness of the Material is given and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties implied by any relevant legislation are hereby disclaimed.
By accessing this Website you agree that Direct Enquiries shall in no event be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages) in connection with:-
- The Material;
- The use or inability to use the Website and Material; or
- From any action or omission taken as a result of your browsing the Website.
Whilst all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the Website is virus free no warranty is given that the content or any Website accessible via the Website are free from infection from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and Direct Enquiries shall have no liability in respect thereof.
No representation or warranty whatsoever is made regarding any third party Websites, products or services accessible from this Website and you enter any such Website at your own risk.
Where you have registered to use the Website or are a business wishing to register your details on the Website all such registrations will be subject to the appropriate terms of registration which shall govern those registrations. These Terms shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Member on the Member completing and submitting the Member Registration Form.
Direct Enquiries shall not be obliged to accept any Member Registration Form submitted or may cancel any Member registration:-
- if it is incomplete, inaccurate or contains information which is considered libellous, derogatory or offensive; or
- if Direct Enquiries has reason to believe the Member is in breach of these Terms.
On Direct Enquiries accepting any Member Registration Form the registered Member will be granted access to the Service.
The Member acknowledges that Direct Enquiries does not control the Company Web Content which is under the control of each Company or is in the view of other registered members and Direct Enquiries can accept no liability for any Company Web Content which is inaccurate, misleading, offensive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise incorrect.
Direct Enquiries will use all reasonable endeavours within normal accepted standards to provide the Member with continuous access to the Site but does not guarantee the Member's access will be interruption or error free.
Site Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Site Information may be changed or updated without notice.
Direct Enquiries makes no representation as to the security or propriety of any website which may be accessed through the Site or in respect of Company Web Content. Connected websites accessed through the Site are independent websites over which Direct Enquiries does not exercise any control whether financial editorial or any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Direct Enquiries.
If a Member discovers any Company Web Content is incorrect, inaccurate or otherwise deficient the Member can provide details of this to the Company concerned by using the feedback e-mail forms provided or the report this feature, which will remove the information until it is verified.
If Direct Enquiries discovers that any Company registered to use the Site is in breach of Direct Enquiries' terms of registration for companies Direct Enquiries will in its absolute discretion suspend or terminate that Company's registration until the Company Web Content is updated.
Click here to view Company Registration Terms
Subject to these terms and conditions you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferrable limited right to access, use and display this Website and the Material. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of this Website. All proprietary rights remain the property of Direct Enquiries. Downloading Material from the Website is permitted in order to make one hard copy only for your non-commercial personal use provided that such a copy includes any copyright or other notices contained in any such information.
This Website and Material are protected by worldwide copyright laws and all intellectual property (including without limitation trade marks, patents and design rights) and brands included in the Material belong to Direct Enquiries. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the Website and acknowledge that unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trade mark and other laws.
Information Provided By You
You agree not to submit to Direct Enquiries (whether via this Website or by any other means) any material which:-
- is libellous, defamatory, invades privacy or is obscene, pornographic or harassing;
- infringes any intellectual property rights including copyrights of any third party;
- violates any law or regulation;
- advocates illegal activity; or
- advertises or otherwise solicit funds or other solicitation for goods or services
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:-
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
- if you have registered on DirectEnquiries.com, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and
- you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our website.
- possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Direct Enquiries, its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees arising or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of these terms.
Use of Information
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant Direct Enquiries and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to:
- use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and
- use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Direct Enquiries may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Direct Enquiries the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Direct Enquiries’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Direct Enquiries does not edit or control the User Messages posted to or distributed on this Site including through any chat rooms, networking, bulletin boards or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Messages. Direct Enquiries nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User Messages and/or Site Content.
The Site may contain discussion forums, networking, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site ("Interactive Areas"). If Direct Enquiries provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country in the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of any of securities exchange, including but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the NASDAQ, or the London Stock Exchange;
- Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Direct Enquiries;
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Direct Enquiries, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or (d) which may expose Direct Enquiries or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Direct Enquiries takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Direct Enquiries liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Direct Enquiries is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Direct Enquiries has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Direct Enquiries reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Direct Enquiries or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release Direct Enquiries, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Direct Enquiries by virtue of any such moral rights.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction the invalidity of such provisions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms which shall remain in full force and effect.
Direct Enquiries reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or part at any time. Changes to these terms will be effective where notice of such change is posted on this Website.
The information included on this Website is subject to change without notice. Any changes to these terms will be posted on this Website. Continued use of the Website is deemed acceptance of such amended terms.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. DIRECT ENQUIRIES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "DIRECT ENQUIRIES ") DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL, AIR, CRUISE, CAR AND ANY OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF HOTEL AMENITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.),
DIRECT ENQUIRIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE (SITE CONTENT) OR ANY PORTION THEREOF FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY THE DIRECT ENQUIRIES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DIRECT ENQUIRIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM THE DIRECT ENQUIRIES, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW DIRECT ENQUIRIES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
DIRECT ENQUIRIES ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY OR PROPRIETARY CHARACTER OF THE SITE CONTENT.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT DIRECT ENQUIRIES'S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD; OR (III) WILFUL DEFAULT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE (IV) ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IN NO EVENT SHALL DIRECT ENQUIRIES (ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF DIRECT ENQUIRIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABILITY DISCLAIMER, DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Direct Enquiries.