|Sunday|| 07:00 - 18:00
|Monday|| 06:00 - 21:45
|Tuesday|| 06:00 - 21:45
|Wednesday|| 06:00 - 21:45
|Thursday|| 06:00 - 21:45
|Friday|| 06:00 - 21:45
|Saturday|| 07:00 - 18:00
|Bank holiday times 8am - 4pm, closed Christmas day, boxing day & new years day
The Aspire National Training Centre is the first fully integrated Training Centre in
Europe for disabled and non-disabled people.
Currently, around a third of our members are disabled, which compares with a
national average of 2-3% in other sports centres. We pro-actively encourage
disabled people to join and take part in all activities by subsidising their
membership and activity costs.
Facilities at the Aspire National Training Centre include:
- A 25-metre swimming pool with ramped access for wheelchair users.
With a water temperature of 32 degrees, the pool is used for
public swimming, swimming lessons, aquafit classes and children's
parties at weekends.
- A fully integrated Inclusive Fitness Initiative approved gymnasium.
- A sports hall used for a variety of sports including; badminton, 5-a-side
football, wheelchair rugby, basketball and football.
- Dance studio that is both the national home to the internationally acclaimed
integrated dance company Candoco and a space where a variety of arts activities
can take place.
- Cafe for light meals and drinks.
For more information please visit our website www.aspire.org.uk